Our aim is to deliver the highest standards of care and support at a price that is sensitive to budgets but which allows us to meet the expectations and needs of our service users.
Our goal is to enable service users to have choice and control in achieving their aims, independence and inclusion.
Our Community Support Service Team is experienced in providing high quality support and personal care to people of all ages. With a person centred approach, they create a team that works with the individual to formulate a plan to enable them to achieve their goals and maximise their potential.
This includes (but is not limited to) one to one support and direct care for young people and adults who have:
- Learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviour
- Physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment
- Complex health needs
- Rehabilitation needs (post-operative or acquired brain injury)
Support can be provided:
- In the person's home environment
- In the person's school/college environment
- To access community based services and activities
- During a period of transition
- To enjoy a holiday or short break